So this post is a week late, but on the 18th Lincoln and I celebrated our second anniversary. We actually did not celebrate together. As stated in the previous post Lincoln had to go to Dayton for the Air Force. So I packed our bags and Bennett and I went to Springfield to see Lincoln's parents. If you remember from last year Lincoln was in Alabama with the Air Force for our anniversary, so I spent it with his family. I think this is going to be our "thing". He goes away for our anniversary and I go spend it with his family.
Regardless of being apart for the big day, the last two years have been great. We've had lots of adventures, lived in 3 different states and in 4 different apartments. All in all I have no complaints (I'm sure he would say the same).
Here are some of the highlights of the last year:
-Moved to Chicago
-Lincoln started medical school
-Had a baby
-I saw my first White Sox game
-Lincoln got to fly an airplane (technically that was a few days after our anniversary, more to come on that later)
I'm sure there are more, those are just the big ones. It's been fun and I'm glad that we get to have these experiences together. Thanks for a fabulous 2 years, here's to 2 more great years!

No comments:
Post a Comment