This has been a year of firsts. Fathers Day is one of those. It was a pretty low key day. We went to church and then came home and packed Lincoln up and took him to the air port. As you can see from the photo he is dressed in his uniform headed off to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. I'm not exactly sure what he is doing there (seems to be the case with all Air Fore related things), but it's something about Aerospace Medicine. I'll have to blog about it when he gets back. Even though he had to leave he got to spend half the day with Bennett. We made him breakfast and got him a tent, so we can go camping!
For only being a dad for three months I have to say he's doing a pretty good job and Bennett seems to like him! Happy Fathers Day Lincoln. We love and miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment