Wednesday, June 27, 2012

3 Months

I can't believe Bennett is 3 months already. It's going by way too fast. He doesn't have a doctors appointment this month so the stats are the 'animal' function on Wii Fit and my own measurement with my sewing tape measure!

Weight: 14lbs 6 oz
Height: 26 in

Likes: Still loves to be snuggled (spoiled I know), likes to sleep on his side, likes licking and sucking on anything you put in front of his mouth. He has discovered his own hands and loves sucking on them.
Dislikes: Having his clothes or diaper changed, dislikes other people eating in front of him (even if he just ate)
Other random things: He rolled over for the first time both stomach to back and back to stomach. I've only seen it happen once, but I'm sure there are more to come! He still has two different colored eyes although the one is looking more green than blue now. It may look like he is loosing hair, but he's not. His head is just growing faster than his hair and the hair he is growing is coming in blond.

Does anyone know how to make these into a collage? I just can't figure it out....










1 comment:

Lindi said...

I miss having you here!!! This week has been crazy and I cannot wait for vacation!!!!!!