We had a quiet Easter day. Nothing special. In fact we had eggs and bacon for Easter dinner! We did however make some fun Easter baskets and filled them with good candy. I think they turned out pretty good.
The Easter Bunny also brought us a present!
It's amazing! I never knew knives could cut so well!
Lincoln's family also came to visit us for their spring break. We took them to the zoo. It was lots of fun. This zoo is great it's definitely worth a trip to Omaha
This last one is of us visiting the pedestrian bridge that goes over the Missouri River. That's the bridge in the background. Not a very good picture.
And last but not least, I have a new calling. I'm now in the Young Womens. Their fundraiser for girls camp was a cake auction. Here is my Easter Bunny cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment