Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Springfield Fun

I've spent the last couple of weeks with my in-laws in Springfield. Here are a few pictures of all the fun we've had

First is Lindi's Graduation. She was one of three valedictorians and gave a great speech. She also received the student of the year scholarship!



 This was an experimental cake. We didn't have anything to use for the tassel, so we boiled spaghetti noodles in green water. It looked really good at first. Then it dried up...

 Lillie had her dance recital. She performed three dances and did a great job. I didn't get any pics of the first dance. She was wearing the same costume as she did for tap.




1 comment:

Jewls said...

Yay! It's nice to see some pics. Maybe you can teach Judy to blog while your out there (good luck!) ;)
P.S. I used to have this same blog background a few years ago...love it! :)