Spring Break was last week. Lincoln and I went home (Springfield, IL) to visit his family and see Nauvoo. We had a ton of fun! Bryon, Lincoln's dad showed us all the fun Lincoln (abe) sites and museum. It was like having our own personal tour guide. We even got to go into the vault (no one gets to go there). Nauvoo was really cool too. The temple is beautiful. I'm glad we picked it. I'll have to upload pictures later and tell more about the adventures!
As for wedding plans...rooms are reserved. Those who haven't decided if you're coming or not. Here is the information for the place we're staying. If you're unsure whether we reserved a room for you let me know. www.nauvoovillas.com
If you would like to ride the train out, here is that information. We flew out and road the train back. It's good for little kids because they can get up and walk around. There's an observation car that's pretty neat too. The biggest down fall is it's about a 28 hour ride. But it was fun. www.amtrak.com It will be the train from Chicago to California.
If you're flying and planning on coming to Springfield for the open house Wednesday night St. Louis would be the easiest place to land. The only direct flight is on Delta and it can be pricey. If you're just coming to Nauvoo St. Louis or Des Moines are about equal distance.
I hope you're getting excited...we are! I'll post pictures later.
2 comments:
Fun...Tracey..I don't want to post my address on here...will you leave a comment with your email on my blog and I will email you my address?
Gabe and I would love to celebrate the day with you guys but it also happens to be the day our baby should be born :) Our best wishes though! Sure sounds fun!
Post a Comment