Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wedding Update

So as far as the dress goes I started making it and then decided to go try on some dresses to see how to put in the lining. While we were there (hannah and I) I tried on one that we really liked. The lady told me that she had just marked it down to $99 cause it doesn't look good on short people. To make a long story short I ended up buying it. It's strapless so I need to put sleeves on it and I'm changing the back. I figure I'll be making enough changes on it that it will be exactly what I want and I saved myself time!

As far as flowers and colors go I've decided on Gerber Daisies and all the colors that they come in.



Also I need addresses! If you already sent it to me on Facebook great! If not please send it to me asap. Thanks we're getting really excited!

6 comments:

Russell and Mikelle said...

my address is: 229 E Hill ave. #3 Salt Lake City, Ut 84107.

Torman said...

That is going to be fun Tracey I am Gerber excited! Ha Haaa Haa

shreevit2beaver said...

So fun, I can't wait to see the dress. And I like the Gerber daisies.

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

I'm so excited you're using gerber daisies! That is what I used, and I can tell you they ARE GORGEOUS! :) Especially in a variety of colors. I'm going to leave our address here too, just in case.

711 West 1200 North
Clinton, UT 84015

Harmony said...

Tracey! My address is:
7483 S Jace Ln
South Weber, ut 84405

Paul and Corinne Kelley said...

sounds like you are having fun planning the wedding! I am excited to see pictures of the dress when it gets finished!