Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Joys of Life

Some things in life are bound to bring one great joy. I'm sure most of you think this is going to be a blog about Lincoln and getting married. Well you would be wrong!

Two nights ago Lincoln and I beat Mario/Sonic Summer Olympic Games on the WII! I was so excited. Lincoln was fairly proud until I made him sit through the entire end credits. Hannah was a witness to this event and was pretty indifferent.

I tried to explain to Lincoln how great it is to win a Mario game while reading him all the Japanese names I could during the credits! By the end there were less Japanese names and it wasn't as exciting, but I still made him sit and watch till the end. He doesn't understand that watching the credits is half the joy of winning the game.

Anyway much joy was had in winning. I haven't beat an entire game since I was a kid. Oh how exciting this was. Now I need to find another game to beat!

No comments: