So even thought I had two jobs (Texas Roadhouse & Bed, Bath & Beyond)I decided to go to an interview at Iggies. I just wanted to see if it would be a better option than Texas Roadhouse. Well I went and got a second interview and then I got the job.
After deliberating I decided to take the job and see how it worked out. If it didn't I wouldn't stay and if it did I would quit Texas Roadhouse. So I worked three jobs for a week and half. And at first thought I might keep all three, but then I got sick.
I thought it was the common cold. But it wasn't getting any better. So I went to the doctor who told me that I either had a bad sinus infection or mono again. He gave me an antibiotic for the sinus infection and said if it wasn't better to come back in a week. I'm still feeling about the same, but hoping it's only a sinus infection.
Well being sick made me realize that working three jobs is not so fun. I would probably make about the same amount at both jobs. My decision was made based how well they would work with my other schedule. So I chose to stay at Iggies and quit Texas Roadhouse.
I feel good about the decision. And I think it will work out really well for me. So now I have two jobs again. And I still work a lot but it's good I enjoy it.
3 comments:
Sorry you are still sick, I hope you get feeling better soon.
That stinks that you are so sick!! Yuck!! Glad to hear you have so many jobs to keep you busy:)!
Hey Tracey! Julie told us you have a blog (don't tell Lincoln--she doesn't want him to be mad at her!). Anyway, I love your background! It is so cute!
Post a Comment