Here is an update on Lincoln and me. Well not so much of an update (we're still dating) I just really like this picture. Hannah is part of this game that you lie face down anywhere and take a picture. Lincoln and I where helping her on day and she wanted one on the 'A'. Then we forced Lincoln to take a kissing picture.
9 comments:
Cute picture!
I love it!!
super cute! Love it!
oooohhhhh!! NICE! That's one to save for the wedding video! :)
Woo woo!!!!! Very, very cute. Lincoln, is that really you? Wow, who would have thought? :P
Amen to Nat's comment! Cracks me up to see how "whipped" Lincoln is! Cute pic Tracey :)
lincoln feels his reputation has been destroyed!!! oops!
Oh jeez...Lincoln, I know you really like it. Get used to it. You're getting married. No more time to feel embarrassed!!!
this is how you get sick during the cold and flu season!
Post a Comment