So I got another new job the other day. I wasn't getting scheduled very much at Texas Roadhouse, so I heard of an opening at Bed Bath and Beyond. I had a friend that works there, so I used her as a reference. They interviewed me and offered me a job all in the same day. I've only started training, but it seems like I'm going to like it.
The funny thing is that I received a call from Iggie's yesterday for another job that I was offered right when I started at Texas Roadhouse, but didn't take. They're doing more hiring, but I don't really want three jobs so I told them no.
I find it interesting that 5 months ago I was unemployed now I have 2 jobs. A month ago I had a totally different job in which I was offered an manager position. Not to mention I'm still getting phone calls about other jobs. Like Kim said. When it rains it pours.
No comments:
Post a Comment