Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So Thanksgiving is a great time to remember all the things you're thankful for. Well here is one that I'm thankful for....



Lincoln and I were wrestling (first mistake) he's bigger than me (second mistake, note: not stronger...just bigger). Well when push comes to shove I got shoved into a wooden chair, hence the black eye.

So I'm thankful I have a hard enough head to stop me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lincoln would like me to fix the slight exaggeration of him shoving me into the chair. I might have fallen (okay, here is my (this is lincoln now) correction. Tracey was picking a fight (as usual) by trying to tickle me and stuff. After enduring close to five minutes of such behavior, I had no choice but to retaliate by tickling her in return. She attempted to roll away from the onslaught but to no avail. As I began to tickle her, she commenced convulsing wildly near to a wooden chair. So, the black eye was a result of her irresponsible behavior and subsequent head-to-side-of-chair reaction).

Torman said...

Hey Lincoln, when you go around abusing your girlfriend make sure she doesn't have an older brother that carries a gun for a living.
PS. It's never the girls fault.

Melody and Lance said...

hahaha!! funny! seriously abusive relationships are not a joking matter. ;D