Day on the Quad....tons of fun stuff to do!!!








Green Day cover band...they were really good...sounded just like the real deal!

B-I-N-G-O with the senior citizens. We brought them up to campus to play B-I-N-G-O. This lady was so excited when she won an Aggie blanket


5K Fun Run Started at Midnight

Last night we had a movie in the Amphitheater. We had an outdoor dance that over 2000 people showed up to. And finally to end the week we had True Aggie Night with a "chapel of love". This week was a lot of work, but it all paid off in the end. I had a ton of fun planning it. Now I have to go get ready for the banquet. Wish me luck!!
1 comment:
Trace, Great fun at A day. Think the twins had fun too. Great job and congrats on your two awards. Need to bring them to grandmas to show everyone. We're proud of you.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment