Another day has passed and three more to go. Today was the complete opposite of yesterday. I complained about the sunburn and now I complain about standing outside for three hours in the SNOW. This Logan weather kills me. But we had a lot of success today regardless of the bad weather.
Part of the days events was to attend the ASUSU Banquet. This another awards banquet but not to be confused with the Robins Award (that's the one that I'm a finalist for service this Saturday). ASUSU is the group with which I started the HURD. Today, to my surprise, I received the Dedication Award.
This award is presented to one male and one female who have shown "outstanding" dedication to serving Utah State. I hope that makes sense. And to be honest I don't really know what the award is exactly all about I just remember they used the word dependable. So I guess that means I'm a dependable person. Anyway it's a pretty cool award. Not as cool as Robins, but it's nice to be recognized.
It's 2 in the morning so I'm going to bed now because I have an interview with one of the radio stations at 7 in the morning. Till next time!
1 comment:
That's awesome, Tracey! Congrats!
Post a Comment