Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's here!!!

A-Week is finally here. Most of it's done I'm just working on details. I sat at our information booth for 4 hours today and now I look like a lobster. The good thing is that in a few days I'll just be tan. But I have 4 more days of sitting in the sun. Spring is a glorious time of year.

So if you haven't noticed by now, it's almost midnight and once again I can't sleep. For the last week I have had pretty restless sleep. I keep waking up in the middle of the night with things that I need to do. I finally started texting myself so that I would remember in the morning. Tonight is one of those nights that I just can't get my brain to shut down. And when I finally get to sleep I will probably have another dream about A-DAY. You know that you're really into something when you eat, drink, sleep it. Although I'm finding it hard to find time to eat.

I spend a good 10 hours a day on campus working on this (the past week). So when I went home on the weekend I took a bunch of frozen food out of mom's freezer so that I will have something to eat while I work (sorry mom). But at least I'm eating now. Anyway this week will be lots of fun. I look forward to seeing what all the hard work will get us.

And if any of you would like to come to A-DAY on Friday please do. There will be lots of games and food and fun stuff like a skydiver and bands. It's going to be from 11-2 on the QUAD. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

harmony marie said...

hooray for a-day! Hope it goes well. Peace out