So not only are we getting married but we don't have a place to live until after we come back from all the festivities, which means we have to move everything.
The other night I was helping Lincoln pack all of his stuff (which compared to mine is very minimal). Anyway I was adding his DVD collection to mine. I keep them in a large CD case. They are all alphabetized so this is quite the process. As I began to work on this project I noticed that most of Lincoln's films are foreign. And most of those are Indian.
I half serious half joking said that we are going to need a whole new case for foreign films. I think he might have been slightly offended. He went off about not appreciating a good movie. And I baited him a little further teasing him about all his movies.
After a good disagreement we decided to keep the foreign films with the rest of the DVD's. But they have their own section in the very back!
This is just the beginning of merging two lives together. Oh what fun lies ahead!
Oh and the other thing. We both have yet to upload our CD's to my computer. So we have a stack of those too. I don't even know the last time I bought one. They do still make them right.
ONE WEEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment