Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Save the Date!

We have finally decided on a date!


JUNE 18th, 2010!


We will be getting married in the Nauvoo Temple. We would love for everyone to come, but we understand it's not the most convenient. If you are planning on coming please let us know. There are no motels in Nauvoo so we are going to try and reserve some rooms at some condos close by. We need to get them reserved soon and need a tentative count. So even if it's a maybe let me know! We'd love to have you there.

And don't worry for those of you who wont be able to make it we will have a reception/open house on the 26th of June in Ogden. I'm trying to make it as close to a party as I can, so it will be tons fun.

Let us know what you're thinking. We are VERY VERY excited!

4 comments:

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

YEA! Congratulations you two! Great date in a great place. Not too hot, or too cold and soooo beautiful.

Jewls said...

Awesome! You can count on me, Lance and baby Z :)

Russell and Mikelle said...

congrats! I'm so excited for you! I will just see you guys in ogden with my new baby girl who is due in may..

Russell and Mikelle said...

I just wanted to let you know that on March 20 my sisters are throwing me a baby shower I don't know if youd like to come but if you would will you please send me your address so that I can send you an invitation.. thanks