Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Homecoming

Click on picture to enlarge.



So this is the picture that got sent out on a postcard to 10,000+ Alumni. It can also be found on the homecoming website and the USU home page. Kim informed me that it will be a half page add in the Herald Journal as well...

Let me just tell you how much I HATE this picture. It's horrible!!! I post it so the few of you who have not had the opportunity to see it may. I know I take some pretty bad pictures but I think this one tops them all. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Erin said...

AHHH! It made me happy seeing your face on my postcard! Love it.

Larson Family said...

don't forget the facebook ads, events and 3+ emails going to 30k+ alums!!

Larson Family said...

Oh and the HJ ad will come out on Sunday AND Wednesday next week :)

For the record, I was on maternity leave when they picked this pic so I had nothing to do with it

Claudemir and Corbi Lima said...

hey tracey!! oh yeah i saw that! its also on the USU's home page!!! wow way to go!! your famous! :D

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

your famous!! love it!

shreevit2beaver said...

This gave me a great laugh, thanks Kim and Tracey. You are awesome!