Saturday, March 29, 2008

A-DAY



It's been couple of weeks since my last blog....so here it goes.

I'm really really busy with A-DAY stuff. I'm about two weeks out from the whole event and it's been really stressful. But hopes are high and I'm sure all will go well. Everyday We have planned some sort of service project and night activity. I added them all up and it came to a total of 15 different activities that I have to program for the week. And that doesn't include all the other stuff I have to do like design t-shirts and fliers and get sponsors and donations. I have lot's of people helping so it's been nice, but coordinating everything is a lot of work. But I'm enjoying it for the time being.

1 comment:

Tati said...

Good luck with everything, Trace!!!! I'm so happy for you with the whole HURD nomination! That's so exciting! You're very deserving!!!!