Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Fun

Bennett and I have had a summer full of traveling. Unfortunately I'm not very good at taking pictures so here is a few.

The second trip to Utah this summer for uncle Kenny's memorial. 
Bennett sporting a Ken Oka Pull-Up Cord and a super awesome cape.

Cousin Aiko warming up after swimming.
 Back in Chicago for some 4th of July festivities and the beginnings of fantasy football.


Bennett loves Oreos!

Lincoln takes his fantacy football league seriously.

As league commissioner he recorded an interview with John Anderson on Sports Center
 The California trip was fun too. It was Bennett's first trip to the Ocean. He loved the water.

My brother and I shared a four course dinner. This was the first course about 50 clams

Second course clam chowder and salad

Fourth course three different kinds of crab, potatoes and vegetables

Awesome sunset on the beach


No comments: