It's always fun to visit Utah. We have lots of friends and family to visit, so we keep pretty busy. Lincoln is taking his Step 1 Boards at the end of the month, so we decided to let him have a break and study hard.
Every time I come to Utah I get to go to dinner with some high school friends and their families. This time we took Aunt Lindi with us. Lindi is leaving fro Sao Paulo, Brazil in a few weeks for a mission. My friend Corbi served in Sao Paulo, so she was able to give Lindi some pointers.
 |
| Lindi and Bennett. Corbi and baby Julia and Amy in the background |
 |
| Bennett loves the swing that Grandpa Torman put up for him. |
 |
| Our new mini van. It's a 2007 Kia Sedona |
 |
| Lindi and I were able to do a session in the Brigham City Temple before she left. We had to get one last picture. |
 |
| First time swimming in Grandpa Torman's pool; well, first time this year anyway. |
No comments:
Post a Comment