Wednesday, April 03, 2013

1 Year Old!

I'm a little slow at getting this out. But here is Bennett's one year post.

His two front teeth have finally broken through, so no more vampire fangs! He loves to be outside. Now that the weather is finally getting warm, we take all the opportunities we get to go out and play. He's happiest when both mom and dad are playing with him. He enjoys hitting the balls (and a birthday balloon) with his bat (with assistance of course). He's learning how to color. He'll scribble a few lines and then just sucks on the crayons. He's mostly a happy baby and loves to do whatever his mom and dad are doing.

Here are his stats:
Weight: 25.11 lbs (85%)
Height: 31 1/2 in (91%)


Let me add a little commentary to the pictures...

Walk? Are you sure, Dad?
 Well, okay.
 Here I go...
 Mom! Look at me!
Wait, who's winning the White Sox game?
Yeah, I'm doing it!
Here I come!

We have a walker.  Well, sort of.  He's not running around the house, but he will pull himself to a standing position and start to walk. If he falls he just figures it's easier to crawl. It's so fun to see how excited he gets over it.


2 comments:

harmony marie said...

Hooray! SUch a handsome boy.

Judy said...

He is walking! So exciting!