Sunday, March 24, 2013

Birthday Boy


I have a one-year-old!! Crazy. Lincoln's sister Lillie was in her school play (High School Musical Jr.) and his sister Laura came to town with her baby. So we decided to go down to Springfield to see the play and have some cake. one year post coming soon


He was a little nervous when everyone was staring at him and singing

 He went for the caterpillar first
I think he might have been a little excited about it.
 He started swallowing the pieces whole...
 Daddy was concerned about it
 See those puffy cheeks...he's stuffed a bunch of the caterpillar pieces in his mouth.
Not sure what to do next

His belly is too big to bend over to eat, so we helped him out a little.

 Cousin Declan wanting to get in on the action

 Happy Baby



 This is the garland I made with pictures from the last year.

 Opening presents



1 comment:

harmony marie said...

LOVE THIS! So Excited to see him this summer. oh, and you too.