I feel that Bennett is growing up too fast. I do love how much he interacts with us and he's a lot more mobile. He crawls/climbs everywhere. His walking progress has slowed. He's a pretty efficient crawler and has little interest in walking. However, he does pull himself to a standing position and walk around all the furniture.
He's saying dadada, but not on command (just jabbering) If he ever says mom it's one syllable and he's usually mad. He's learned to kick when we say kick and pat his legs when we say pat (I feel like I'm describing a puppy). Also he's recently learned squishy face which means he gives us his Asian smile! I'll have to get a picture of it.
Bennett has been a great sleeper lately. He goes to bed without a fuss and sleeps about 12 hours. It makes life so much nicer. Even with his fourth tooth coming in he's been a great baby. And this fourth tooth is stubborn. It's been back and forth for a month. I'll never understand teething.
Stats:
Height: 30in
Weight: 23 1/2lbs
Likes: loves to chase mom and dad around, loves to climb on everything, loves pulling things off shelves and knocking over towers, loves to eat, loves to kick (especially in the bath)
Dislikes: Hates getting diaper and clothes changes (I don't know if that will ever change), doesn't like getting things taken away (remotes, cell phones etc.)
Here are a few pictures. I don't have a great background, so this will have to do till I can Photoshop the the rest.
1 comment:
Love the picture!!! can you send it to my phone so I can put it on it.
Post a Comment