Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween

I know it's a little late, but I never blogged about Halloween. This year we went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat. We opted to not take Bennett around to get candy (seeing as how he can't eat it). We did still dress up, though. Bennett was a spider, Lincoln the fly, and I was the web. We also had 16 trick-or-treaters. Which is 16 more than we've ever had! Plus there was still enough candy left to satiate our annual Milky Way and Twix desires.

You can't see my skirt in this one, but it's the only group picture we have
I ended up drawing the web on my skirt and adding torn up cheese cloth over it. And yes I know that spiders have eight legs. It's supposed to be a "crawling" costume. Bennett's legs become the last set when he's crawling.
The legs aren't spread out very well in this one but I love his candy corn socks!


The costume also doubles as a pillow

We had lots of fun carving pumpkins

Bennett still sticks everything in his mouth, so he was not allowed to play with the pumpkin guts. He did enjoy sucking on the pumpkin scoop


Final pumpkins (Tracey left, Lincoln right)

No comments: