Height: 28 1/2 in
Weight: 21.8 lbs
His growing has slowed down quite a bit. He's not too much bigger than last month. He is moving a lot more and is getting really strong. He's on all fours and moving. I don't think I'd classify it as crawling though. I'm sure it's coming soon.
Likes: Mom and Dad, being held, climbing on mom and dad, remotes, cell phones, anything that is not a toy. He loves all of the food we feed him as you can see in his cheeks and thighs.
Dislikes: Strangers (he's going through an attachment phase), he doesn't like when mom and dad walk away from him or take away something he shouldn't be playing with.
Bennett had his first real cold this week. The first night was a little rough because he likes having the pacifier when he goes to sleep. Unfortunately he could not breath through his nose, so he could not have the pacifier. We have since become pros at sucking all the snot out with the bulb thingy. And he is doing much better.
Please ignore the dark pictures I have not a had a chance to edit them. Also, I did not realize he had only one sock on till I was done taking the pictures.


1 comment:
He is so cute even with one sock. You got some great smiles!
Post a Comment