Sunday, September 09, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

It's been great living close to family. We get to visit sometimes on 3-day weekends. We went down for Labor Day. It rained a lot, but we went to the Bourne Supremecy and canned apple sauce. We even got to go swimming once it stopped raining. Oh and I chopped my hair off...more to come on that later!


Lincoln trying to get Bennett to take a nap in his room.
Grandma's first time feeding Bennett cereal
Lillie changing Bennett's diaper
Lincoln felt the need to document this moment
Swimming, I had no idea Lillie was behind us!

I can't get over how cute he is
He loves to play with his toys and always manages to get his feet tangled up in them
 
Bennett LOVES taking baths. I don't think he understands when there's water and when there's not!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Maybe he likes the noise that he makes as he "splashes" without the water. He is so cute!