Thursday, June 07, 2012

Summer Fun

We've been enjoying have the summer off. It's so warm we've been going outside a lot more. The other day we adventured to some local State Parks in search of a place to camp for scouts. I forgot to take my camera. But we found a few places we liked that I think we'll go back to as a family. We also went and walked through the Lyman Woods. It's right by Lincoln's school and has a really nice trail. We've only just begun our summer of fun. Many more adventures to come.

This is Lincoln trying to get Bennett to look at the tiny butterfly on the flower.
This is what happens to the self portraits when you add a third person

We saw a family of racoons. This one is making sure we don't get too close.
Lincoln informed me that we never got a bath picture. He's getting too big to fit in the sink. I think it's probably time to try the bath tub. 
This is our little patio and the only outdoor chair we own...not much to look at, but it's still nice to sit outside.

No comments: