We went down to Lincoln's parents for Memorial Day weekend. They of course have a pool so we had to take the baby swimming!
Look how cute his little suit is! (I'm sure glad our baby is cuter that both of us...)
This is the 'infant' hat we got to cover Bennett from the sun. It will probably fit him in a couple of years.
This is us in front of the pond in their back yard. It's not a swimming
pond but, they do have a row boat to take out. We didn't make it this
trip but hopefully next time.
Behind the pond is lots of vegetation that is fun to wander through. This is Lincoln educating us on some bug....
It's been really nice to have family so close. We love being able to visit. But we can't wait to visit Utah later this summer!!!
3 comments:
Sooo cute! Z's first swim was in that pool too...I don't think he liked it as much as Bennett did... ;)
Cutest baby in the world! It was great to see you guys and I cannot wait for our rendezvous in Utah...where I do not have to babysit!!!!
He's so freakin cute! When you guys stopping in UT? & for how long? Are you gonna make time for some fun with your oldest & I'm sure dearest friends? Lance promises he'll be nice if you don't make smoothies ;)
Post a Comment