Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Baby Bennett

Not much has changed. Grandma and Grandpa Torman were here for a few weeks. It was fun to have them visit and it was especially nice to not have to worry about cleaning house.

Bennett is back to his birth weight and getting bigger and bigger. He wakes only once a night and is on a pretty good feeding schedule about every three hours. He is a really good baby and hardly fusses at all. I fear that by writing this things will change. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The outfit that we brought Bennett home in. I bought this one and a really cute little girl one. I didn't really like this one but I was convinced it was a girl so I didn't worry about it. I think he still looks cute though!

Bennett wearing Lincoln's baby outfit that his parents brought him home in.



Grandpa and Grandma Torman





Grandpa Torman changing a diaper!
Easter



We decided to take a drive to the Chicago Temple for Easter. Unfortunately the temple grounds were closed and this is the best shot we got.


1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks for the pictures and updates on Bennett. The sleeve cuffs are a little small but they are stretchy on Lincoln's old sleeper.