I can't believe it's already been one month. Time flies! Here are some stats
Weight: 9lbs 7 oz (42%)
Height: 23 in (92%)
Likes: Cuddling, Tummy Time, Pacifier
Dislikes: Bath Time
He's on a pretty good three hour schedule. During the night he'll usually sleeps four hours at a time. He's not very fussy. He's a great baby when other people are around. If someone comes to visit or we're Skyping with someone he puts on a great show. The minute we're done he usually (not always) starts crying. But I have no complaints. He's been so much fun and we've loved having him.
He had his first babysitter the other night. My sister gave us a gift card to PF Changs for Christmas we've never used, so we decided to go to dinner. A good friend in the ward watched him for us and she said he slept the whole time!
Bennett also had his first week at church. He was an angel and slept all three hours! Here is a picture of his church outfit. It's a little big and he wouldn't hold still, but he's still cute.
These are the one month pictures I took. He was mad, so I just kept snapping the camera to try and get a good shot. They're all so funny to me I had to post them all. Unfortunately I don't know how to make one of those collages, so you'll just have to scroll through them.
This is my favorite. I like his face and how he's pointing at himself!
Such a fun boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment