We've decided to go with Bennett Lincoln Andreasen. It was one we liked early on, but wavered on because we didn't want him to be called Ben (not that Ben is a bad name, we just like Bennett). So Bennett it is! The cutest Bennett ever if you ask me.
O yay! He has a name!! I love Bennett, its old fashiony enough that I am indeed a fan :)i can't wait to meet him! Good Luck w/the little guy, they're so fun when they're tiny <3 <3 <3
4 comments:
O yay! He has a name!! I love Bennett, its old fashiony enough that I am indeed a fan :)i can't wait to meet him! Good Luck w/the little guy, they're so fun when they're tiny <3 <3 <3
Congratulations!! It's a great name and he is such an adorable little guy! How exciting!
Bennett is a perfect name. And he is a perfect baby. So glad we could skype last night. LOVES!!!
YEA!!! So cute! Love the name! SO excited for ya'll!!!! Baby boys are the best :) Love you!!!!
Post a Comment