So it's been awhile since my last post, so I'm going to try to get through everything that's happened.
The baby is doing well. I'm due in 20 days! I can't believe it's almost here. I feel pretty good. Mostly just tired. I do have to say if there is anything that is going to to make the next couple of weeks go by slow it's the visit to the doctors every week. Nothing like going in and them telling you that you really haven't progressed much. Ugh.
Also the doctor told me if I go full term to expect an 8lb baby. Probably not 9lbs but definitely not 6lbs. YAY! I've been slightly worried that it's going to come out HUGE. Like 13lbs. I can do 8lbs.
Here's a recent belly picture. I'm definitely feeling big.
On another note, we had the missionaries over for dinner. We made sushi, which is always a good time! This time we tried desert sushi for our desert. Think they turned out pretty cute. I didn't get any pictures of the real stuff. Oh well.
1 comment:
Trace you are SO TINY! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see the little Mister or Misses! :)
Post a Comment