Friday, February 03, 2012

Choosing names

* Update: The 2nd name on the list is Coulter.  I typed it wrong and can't figure out how to change it without loosing all the current votes!

So we have a girls name and we've been working on a boys name for awhile. I finally went to the library and got a book. It didn't help. However I think we are 95% sure what the boys name will be. But just for fun we would like you to vote on our top three (really it's Lincoln's top 3, I only like 1 one of the names).

Also, people have been asking what we need. The answer would be everything. I have registered at Buy Buy Baby (there is not a store in Utah). We thought this would be the easiest for everyone. They offer free shipping on gift cards and they already have our address on file if you want to ship anything else. Also they're a sister company with Bed Bath and Beyond so I get my employee discount!

Here is the link to my registry: http://www.buybuybaby.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=-1824213775&

The plan is to come out this summer and have a baby shower then. So please don't feel like you have to get us something.

Only 60 days left!! Hopefully I will not go late.....
This is the latest belly pic

1 comment:

shreevit2beaver said...

There is a buy buy baby in sandy that just opened up or will be open soon. I'll have to go check it out. I think you should name him Travis if a boy and Amy if a girl. Those are both really good names ;)