So we're in Chicago now. We've liked it so far. We have a fairly large ward with lots of young couples. I started working again at BB&B. It's going okay it's kinda boring. It's a pretty large store so I'm just a bridal consultant. And it's not really bridal season. Lincoln has started school. It seems to be going well. He studies a ton but I think he likes it so far.
Here are some pictures from when we first moved in. Luke, Lincoln's brother, came and helped us move in. So we took him downtown and wandered around a little. Kim was also here, but my battery died on my camera so no pictures from that.
I'm hoping that we'll have lots of people come visit us now that we live in a place that is actually fun to come visit. So if you are interested let me know!!!
This is some crazy water exhibit. The faces would change and then spit water.






2 comments:
I"m so happy everything's going so well for you, Tracy! I miss you!
That is the craziest water thing I have ever seen! Chicago is such a big city...isn't it?
Good ole' bed bath and beyond hu!?
Post a Comment