Saturday, July 02, 2011

He's Back!

Lincoln has finally come home. It's been a long 5 weeks. And of course nothing can ever go perfect. He was supposed to come in last night around 11:30. There has been much anticipation even countdowns. His first flight was to Atlanta and from there he was supposed to fly to Omaha. Well wouldn't you know at 9:30 I got a text that said there was a problem and his flight to Omaha had been CANCELLED. What a heart breaker. I was so mad and sad, it was very emotional. They put him up in a hotel and booked him on a flight for the next morning. Luckily every thing went well today and he got home around noon. A big sigh of relief. I'm so glad he's home. I'll try and make him blog about all the training he's did, but we'll see if he's up to it. Here are some of pics of him in his uniform. Gotta love it.


 He's not wearing the hat because he's inside
 This is the hat. I think I look pretty good in it!
YAY he's home!!!!

1 comment:

shreevit2beaver said...

I think that hat looks good on you too. Glad he is back home with you.
-amy