Sunday, March 06, 2011

News in the Torman world

Yes that's right I said "Torman World".

My brother Nick and his wife Kacey just had there 4th child. Kenneth Call Torman! He will go by Call or as I refer to him Baby Call. He's super cute.





All their kids are super cute. I'm excited for them


Also new to the Torman family....Hal and Janet (my parents) bought a new house! They've been talking about it for years. And wouldn't you know as soon as I move far away they find a place with a pool. I secretly think it's to entice me to come home! And I do have to admit it's working...a little. It will be nice for them to be in something bigger with a pool that the grandchildren can play in. I'm totally jealous though.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe they have four kids! Kenlee's hair is so so dark too. And I don't think I have ever even seen Mr. Mack. Yay for babies. You next?!?!

Harmony said...

I can't believe your parents are moving?! Where is their new house? Pools are fun to have at grandparents houses. Josh's parents have one and the kids all LOVE to go swimming!