Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Follow Up

My friend Carly asked a very interesting question regarding my previous post. She wanted to know what I was going to get with my $100 gift card to Bed Bath, and Beyond. Well Carly, here is my dilema....

I am not allowed...strongly encouraged rather to not buy more stuff. You see we will be moving to Chicago in a few months and don't really need to add to the truck loads of stuff we will already be moving. It's understandable, I don't really enjoy packing and moving, but with $100 it's hard to not want to buy stuff. Not to mention my discount, 20% off everything. I don't know if it really works this way, but now I have $120 worth of stuff I could get. Someone that's good at math please correct me if I'm wrong.

So this is what I propose to all of my friends in the blogger world....

What would you buy with $100 to Bed Bath, and Beyond?

Keep in mind that I am moving and that I have a discount. I'd love to hear all of your suggestions. Maybe it will help me decide!

4 comments:

Judy said...

A year's supply of the gourmet chocolate you can find there! :) That will be very easy to take to Chicago...if it lasts that long.
And this is Lindi, not Mom.

Amanda said...

You asked....
You actually have $125 to spend because if you subtract 20% of $125 you get $100!
Does your gift card expire? If it was me I *might* try to wait until I moved to see what BB&B could do for me in my new space...I always end up buying a bunch of "problem solvers" shortly after moving to make the new space more livable. Anyway, that's just me. :)

Judy said...

I would buy storage containers that are pretty so that when you move the stuff will already be packed or how about stuff to pamper your hands and feet after all that box opening or saving it for your new living space needs is a good idea, too. Congratulations on being such a good employee!

Jewls said...

I don't know what I'd buy if I were you, but if it were me I'd buy a garbage can with a lid that latches & a foot pedal so that ours wouldn't have to live on the counter anymore (Z likes to dig in it blech!) Have fun shopping!! :)