The midwest weather. It's almost the end of February and there's no snow. Very mild winter compared to what I'm used to. Hopefully spring is right around the corner.
Community (the TV show) Chevy Chase reminds me of my father! It's a fun show.
Netflix, we probably spend to much time watching netflix, but they have everything. It's hard not to.
Black squirrels. I've never seen an all black squirrel till we moved out here, but they're super cool.
That brings me to the wild turkeys out here. I have yet to see one up close, but Lincoln points them out every time we drive past them. Apparently they are a lot cooler than the ones that we eat. Mostly I just like that Lincoln mentions them every time we see them.
How about how Lincoln looks at our blog just as much as I do to see if anyone has commented. I keep trying to get him to write his own posts....maybe someday!
And last, my visiting teacher always brings a treat with her. That makes me happy!
2 comments:
Blog more, I'll comment more! Plus the turkeys are awesome. And I'VE never seen a black squirrel either...Way cool. Netflix is the devil, we also spend much time watching it. Hope all is well in IoWAY.
Peace.
It's been unseasonably warm here too!
VT's who bring treats are the BEST! :)
Post a Comment