Thursday, June 03, 2010

10 things I'm going to love about being married...

...or at least I think I'll love.

1. Not having to go home at night or having Lincoln go home.

2. Opening up my laptop and seeing one of the following...
*ESPN Main page
*Fantasy sports scores
*The White Sox
*The Buffalo Sabres
*The Buffalo Bills
It sounds lame but I like looking at all the sports stuff and then talking about it with him...

3. Learning new words. Lincoln always uses words that I don't know.

4. Having someone else to cook for me again. Yes he does cook more than I do.

5. Being able to go to be earlier. Since he doesn't have to go home there's no reason to stay up late.

6. Bacon! He knows I love bacon and just buys it for me!

7. The trash being emptied. Hannah and Kim can vouch for this one. He is always taking out the garbage.

8. Reading good books. We've read one book together (Lost Symbols-Dan Brown) I hope there's many more to come.

9. Not having to worry about dating!

10. Being able to play sports with him. And on occasion beat him at something.


Cheesy post I know. Sorry. Just excited. Only 2 more weeks!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

You WILL love being married! It's the best thing in the world!! :D

Erin said...

I got your announcement yesterday and love it!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I wish so bad I could come out to Nauvoo, but this big belly won't allow!!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I think it's a cute post, not cheesy! I agree with you on your #1....not having to say goodnight was the very best thing ever! I got your announcement last night...Can't wait for the open house!

Jewls said...

Marriage is the best, and it's all of these things that make up for the times when they leave the toilet seat up... hee hee! So excited for you guys!

Melody and Lance said...

Oh so sweet!! I never would've thought I'd hear such things from Tracey Lynn but I'm glad I am now ;D

Anonymous said...

After 40 years of Marriage (actually only 34 but it seems like 40) it gets better every day.