Ok so I should probably start this blog off by saying something that is supposed to be a surprise to Lincoln. Maybe something like his ring came in yesterday and I need to go pick it up. This really did happen by the way. But it has nothing to do with that...
We are taking engagement pictures on Saturday and I am also doing bridals. The only problem is that I'm not done with my dress...I was complaining to Lincoln about being stressed cause I left it to the last minute. He patiently kept say that I could do it and he knew I could finish it. Let just insert here that I'm sooooo grateful I'm marrying someone who is patient with me and lets me complain and be stressed. Anyway I should be working on my dress now, but I just can't bring myself to do it....UGH. Hence, don't tell Lincoln. But he would probably just role his eyes and encourage me to work on it. Gotta love him.
So that is all....I think I'll go and work now.
2 comments:
Good luck! I thought you're were crazy wanting to make your wedding dress, but I'm sure you'll finish it just in the nick of time!
It is a lot of work but I am sure it will be beautiful! I can't wait to see it! Good luck! Stick in some gilmore girls and get to it!
Post a Comment