Monday, January 25, 2010

pre-engagement engagements

So this last weekend was the big birthday party...my Grams turned 90! Everyone one was in town, so we decided to do family photos. My sister-in-law is a great photographer and was willing to take all of them for us.

She hasn't done very many in the snow and asked if Lincoln and I would be willing to let her take some pictures of us. I said yes (Lincoln hesitated a little, after all these aren't our engagements). Anyway we're not the most photogenic people, but I think these turned out pretty well. And I'll post more on the birthday celebration later.


3 comments:

Zundel Girls....AND Daddy said...

Very, very nice pictures. I love them! How much does she charge to take pictures, or can I get the favorite cousin-in-law discount? :) Lincoln, it kind a makes me sick that you're so mushy!!!! HEHE.

Jewls said...

I like 'em! It looks awesome with the snow falling!

P.S. Happy (late) Birthday, I have it on the calendar and was going to text you... but then I forgot! :) whoops

Jack said...

Those turned out really good! She takes great pictures!