We're finally engaged! I'm so excited! Here's a pic of the ring. I designed it myself (so don't worry Lincoln's not cheep). I just didn't want a big diamond so I went with three small ones. The pic is kind of hard to see but the middle wavy band is gold and the straight ones are silver. I love it! I think it turned out so good. Lincoln did change it a little to add his touch (he made the diamonds bigger!). I'll post more about the proposal later...
13 comments:
YAYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations! That is SO exciting!!!!!! And I think your ring is gorgeous!! It will be timeless!!
Congrats!
It's about time Lincoln ;)
We didn't have time to hear the story when Lincoln called because we were walking into church, so I'm anxious to hear it!
I can't wait to hear all about it. Congratulations to you both and I love the ring!
interesting...
:D
PS - glad i could be a part of it.
p.p.s. - i love that you have made the transition to the married people blogosphere.
p.p.p.s - bet you got excited to see all these comments, only to realize that three of them are from me.
muah!
I mean four. And now five. Sorry. Really.
Congrats! Wahoo!
Wow!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear all of the details! When is the big day? I am still waiting for a comment from you on my blog!
YAY LINCOLN AND LYNN!! I'm so excited for you! And Lynn, that ring is so unique!! I love it! Well done... maybe you should take up jewelry design (?) :D
Congrats to you both!!! You two are perfect for each other!
Post a Comment