Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Boy

I thought about all the jokes I could come up with using his name in the title but I will refrain.....

So everyone keeps asking me about this boy I'm dating, so I guess I will make it official...

Lincoln Andraesen is his name. He's 23, 6 foot, blond hair, blue eyes.....ok you can probably figure that out from the picture.

I met him playing volleyball. There is a group of us that play about 3 times a week, so we got to know each other that way. Hannah has since join the volleyball group and we all love her (just a side note).

We've been dating just over a month now. And NO we haven't talked marriage. We are both just going with the flow and seeing how things turn out. So please don't ask....THANKS!

He's a biology major graduating next spring and maybe on to medical school after that. He has taken the MCAT and is awaiting his scores. Med school isn't a definite plan it's just the plan for now.

Here is a picture of us it's not the best but it's the only one we have so far. It was taken after a day of boating so neither of us look very good (you can't really see him anyway). Oh and notice the really intense Rubiks Cube I am trying to solve!!!

Anyway that's Lincoln! It must be official if I just blogged about it!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

LOGS

shreevit2beaver said...

Sorry I have already asked all those questions that you just told everyone not to ask. Thanks for blogging about it. Keep us updated about "The Boy" Or I will start asking more questions that you don't want me to. Oh and I do remember seeing a picture of you two on FB that you can see his face, ha. I think you know the one I am talking about. I believe you untagged yourself from it.

Tati said...

Trace that's great! You guys look great together! 'Hope all is well with you. Sure do miss ya!

Torman said...

Awesome!

Melody and Lance said...

WOW you blogged about him!! good ol' honest abe!! ;) seriously when do we get introductions? are you afraid Lance will scare him away with the wooden spoon story? Well, anywho keep me updated on when the wed will be. love ya ;)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

yeah for boys! Where is he from? keep up on your post s!!
Carly(cable) Wood

Anonymous said...

He's from Illinois. Carly you need to add my email so I can look at your blog....tltorman22@yahoo.com