I'll start with the good stuff...boys.
Well that update was easy. But really I'm not dating anyone nor am I interested in anyone. They say love is blind right? Well it must be. Every person of the male gender that I have met recently seem to be the biggest losers. Now I'm not saying all men are losers just the available ones. So I think in order for me to find a guy that I'm actually okay with dating there has to be some higher power involved.
Don't worry though I have much more to worry about then boys. Like my business.
Things are actaully going really well. I have had a lot of help from people and so things seem to be fitting into place.
I working on getting the funding and hope to have that accomplished in the next few weeks. We have set our projected open date for the middle of August. This means we have a lot of work to do, but also that we have something a little more tangible to look forward to. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers and I couldn't be more excited.
Let's see what else. Oh my church calling. I am an FHE group leader. AKA: Mom. it's been fun for the most part. We've done rock band parties and dutch oven. Here's a picture of us dressed up for rock band. I look kind of scary. We made our outfits that day. People were impressed.
I have more updates. but given the hour I'm going to go to be. I'll finish later.
No comments:
Post a Comment