Friday, November 14, 2008

A Sign of Relief

So I have to say that relief is in sight!!! The doctor said I would be feeling better by day 10 and that will be tomorrow. Today has been the first day that I have really felt better. And I am so excited to be able to eat real food!!! I had nothing but soup, mashed potatoes, and pudding for the last week and a half. I'll tell you something....if you want to loose weight fast go on a liquid diet. I lost 15 pounds. Yep that's right 15, however, I have been craving a hamburger for the last week. Ugh I need real food. But as I'm typing this I'm also eating a piece of pizza!!! That's right pizza. I CAN EAT AGAIN!!!

So to sum things up....

2 tonsils
2 adnoids
15 pounds
1 1/2 weeks....

A new Tracey!!!

No comments: