So I love my job!!! Here are a few reasons why I love my job... (P.S. I write lists cause I think they're funner to read)
1. I get to wear the jewelry. That's right I wore a $600 pair of pink pearl earrings at work. The only condition is that I clean them and put them back at the end of the day!! So cool
2. I get to work every department. We have three different departments in the store (Jewelry, Service, and Gift). I work all of them. I'm the only one that does this. Everyone else just stays in their own department. I have to know a lot more than everyone else, but it helps with my ADD tendencies.
3. One of the owners/head goldsmith is going to let me be an apprentice on my days of. Which means I will be learning how to design and make jewelry.
4. The people are really nice and well connected in the valley.
5. It's a full time job. That's right 40 hours a week.
6. I get to sleep in. I don't go to work till 10 and get off at 7. The perfect schedule.
7. I'm busy now. I feel like I'm contributing to society now. Okay maybe not, but I definitely don't feel lazy anymore.
8. I no longer have to tell people that I'm not employed!!!
9. I get an amazing discount!!!
10. It's just plain fun!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you like your job!
I'm glad lynn it sounds like a fun job! enjoy. does it pay well?!
Well good for you!! It's about time you got a job. Now maybe you can give mom and dad back ALL of their stuff you took!!
BB
Wahoo!! Your job sounds awesome....Note....I like amber jewelry pendants. You could remind Derek of this at Christmas...
The Buttercup has bloomed
just when she felt so doomed
now rocks are on her ears
lets all shout Big Blue cheers
D
Post a Comment