So, I was thinking today. I think we need to have a recipe party. I made some sugar cookies the other day with a recipe out of my Better Homes cook book. They were not very good at all. Remember making them at Grandma Oka's house as kids and decorating them with frosting? Well that was the kind of cookies I wanted to make.
Now I know that I'm not a bad cook, so I figure it must have been the recipe. This got me thinking about all the recipes that I would like to have. Hence the idea of the recipe party.
I propose that we all get together and exchange recipes. We can all get our cute little recipe boxes and have lots of fun. I was also thinking maybe we could help Grandma Oka can some fruits and veggies while we're at it!
Let me know what you think and what day would be good for you. I think it would be lots of fun!!
5 comments:
I'm game.
Sounds like fun! Just let me know and I'll be there -- any day, really except Saturday AM and Wednesday PM! :)
I'm down.
I think it would be sweet, wait diabetics can't us the word sweet. Well then it would be fat, no I better not use that one either. Ok I'm game,sounds like fun, I'm down too.
whatev
Post a Comment