Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Getting Better!!!

So I'm feeling a lot better. And by a lot better I mean my throat is less swollen. The medication that the doc gave me for strep helped a lot. The spots are gone and I can swallow my own spit. As far as being completely better....I'm not. I'm still really tired. I have good days and bad ones but I'm generally always tired. I can handle being tired, all I want to do is swallow. However it's kind of ironic, I wanted to be able to swallow so that I could eat and drink. Well now I have no appetite at all. I crave things and then I eat some of it and I'm done. I now just eat because I know I need to. It's a weird feeling. But here's a picture of my throat looking much, much better!!! YAY for drugs!


1 comment:

shreevit2beaver said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better.