CAUTION GRAPHIC PICTURES (of Tracey's soar soar throat)!!!

Let me explain to you this picture...
First you will notice the size of my tonsils. You can see the dangley thing (uvula) stuck to my right one
Second you will see all the white spots. Thats all the infection.
Needless to say this is very painful and I can't even swallow my own spit. And not much helps to numb that. Oh well life must go on!
4 comments:
Wow that is an awesome pic!! Seriously save that one! So strep and mono huh? Well I guess if you're going to do something go big right? Hope you feel better I doubt anyone is going to hire you looking like that and not being able to swallow spit. Do you just let it drip out or is there a cup involved?
Love ya
That picture is sick! But I am sorry you are sick. I know you like to keep busy and have lot of fun things to do (this is the mom in me speaking) but try and get some rest and take it easy until you feel better. Don't work yourself to death okay. Get some chick flicks and sit on the couch with your throught sprayand a cup so you can spit in it and don't move until you get feeling better. okay I'm done giving advice. I hope you get feeling better soon!
nice
You have such straight teeth
Post a Comment